If you build it...

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

HI there. I'm back with another Child's Play Challenges reveal.  Today, our inspiration comes from o long time favorite toy:

I think this is the best toy invented. A bucket of bricks + a child = imagination at work. Enough said!


We were fortunate enough to live near a LEGO store and would visit it when we could. We decided to go in December when it was decorated for Christmas. When we walked in to the mall, we were greeted by an amazing life size LEGO Santa in his sleigh. Later on,  these guys had a field day playing with the newly acquired treasures!

I used textured LEGO papers and embellishments in a simple design that could handle the amount of photos.  The black background had more impact than white. The photos are too busy to try anything else.  I think this was the beginning of my realization that I like to add humor into my pages.  

I hope you will come and join us this week over at Child's Play Challenges.

Supplies:
CS-Bazzill
PP-Creative Imaginations, Imaginesce
Tape-WRMK
Stickers-Creative Imaginations
Alphas-Thickers









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS