1,2,3 Puff!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Good Morning. Is it really November? Wow this year has gone fast. I guess I better get started on all those projects I said I wanted to finish before the end of the year.

Well, I have something to share today.  It's Classic Toy Challenge week at Child's Play Challenges. Today's photo is an old favorite:  Xylophone

Here is what I created.


I used the different sized strips down the left side of the page, like the different sizes of the plates on the toy. The background  paper made me laugh. It so suited the photos and the explosion of tissues everywhere, but it also made me think of the explosion of sound when a toddler is banging on the toy.

Keeping is short and sweet today. Thanks for stopping to take a look at my creative view. Now head on over to  Child's Play Challenges and play along with the Classic Toy Challenge

Supplies:
PP & stickers-Echo Park
Stickles
Alphas-Thickers
Staples-Making Memories



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS