Zoo Campers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

If you are looking for Sketches with Color blog post, please go here.

Yes, It is double reveal day for me. It's June 1, so new challenges are up!  About a Boy's new challenge is so fun!  I couldn't decide whatI wanted to do!  A favorite Summer/Holiday activity.

Well that could men anything for us!  We go visit my Mom at the beach, we go visit my Dad and his pool, we have pajama day the first day of Summer Vacation....and them I cam across these photos and decided on...


My son and his buddy started going to Zoo Camp at our Zoo the summer before Kindergarten.  These photos are from the summer before 3rd Grade.  A favorite summer activity?  You bet!  We had to sign them up in March and if you didn't register them registration opened, you didn't get in!

These two would come home and just yap, yap, yap about everything they did and learned.  And then they'd pass out!  It was only one week each summer, but well worth every ounce of effort it took to get them there and back.

I thought this page was a great way to use my BG Bowties paper. Never did I think I's use the 'bug' side of the paper, but what do you know...

So come join in the summer activity fun over at About a Boy.  We'd love to see you there.

Supplies-
CS-Bazzil
PP and embellies-BG
Washi-Pebbles
Alphas-Thickers
Wood veneer-Studio Calico
Twine-Doodlebug
Sketch inspired by Scrapbook Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS