Holy Super Sketch Club!

Monday, May 28, 2012

I broke down NSD weekend and Joined the Scrapbook Generation Super Sketch Club.  They had a special so how could I not?  I'm so glad I did!  The sketches are incredible and the paper selection is fresh, new and flexible. By flexible, I mean it works for all types of pages; boys, girls, events, etc.  The directions are clear and easy to put together.   I have gotten so much done in a fraction of the time it usually takes me.  Here are some of the LO's:

These 3 I followed the directions exactly, not varying at all.

This LO, was perfect for these vacation pool photos

This is not how I had envisioned using these photos, but I like them with this PP. (Hold that thought)

Ha!  I was wearing a pinkish shirt, but really, the pink matched their skin!

These LO's I altered slightly from the sketch given to me.  It came down to the photos I had printed. I had to adjust the sizes and placement of some of them.  Regardless, the LO designs are great for multi photo pages.
I added some things to the embellie cluster and changed photo sizes

I added the flags, wash tape, and mist to this LO

I changed the LO directions and added 2 photos

I loved that this sketch called for 8 photos in a variety of sizes.  I had the two collages already printed.  I was going to cut them to fit the sketch.  After looking at the design again, I decided to exited it out to each side and use both collages as is.  I changed the embellies a bit and am thrilled I was able to work this out.

I will definitely play around with the next group that comes.  I've realized there isn't a place for a title or for journaling.  But I'm having a lot of fin with them so far.  If you are looking for a kit club, or just a way to work faster, I recommend this one.  It's 5, 2pg LO's and an extra sketch for about $25 including shipping




5 comments:

  1. That's very cool! I love that you can get so much done in a shorter amount of time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Derv, these are ALL super amazing!! That Allison definitely knows how to design some sketches!! :) I love all of the EP goodiness on these and especially those cute little fish on your first layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your super cute layouts! I love that the kits have sketches and new papers too. So great that you were able to scrap so many pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, they are amazing! I am a big fan of Allison and have thought about investing in the kits, love the paper and her sketches. Great job with the kits!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS