It's MY Party

Monday, April 16, 2012

This is one of the LO's I worked on the other night at my friend's house.  I have so many pictures of little man's birthday, that I printed an 8x10 collage to go along with some 4x6 prints.  I struggled with it, but was able to make it work.  The photo parts are so large, it didn't need a lot of extra embellishments.  Once I added the white, I began to feel better about it. It helped ground it a little and move the eye from left to right.

This is my entry for the Club CK Issue Challenge #7.  It didn't start out that way, but that is how it wound up.  I had more yellow on the right side than on the left. I used that yellow area for the journaling and added word stickers into it to mimic the blocks of the PP.  A satisfactory job, but not one of my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. I think over time I have found it hard to work with lots of photos. Funny, because I used to be "the-more-photos-the-better"! I think your layout has good balance. You did a nice job with the collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute title & I love all of the pics.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS