LOAD #14-Love Lasts

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ahhhh, Finally!  I've actually had this one finished for a few days, but I knew I might need it to help someone out over at Club CK.  So this was LOAD day 14 prompt: Love Lasts.  I got the idea for this LO from a Starbucks card.  It struck me as something I could turn into a LO.  I have a few photos of DH and I from when we were dating that I could have used, but this one was more current.  I added a few extra details, especially when I saw the ScrapFit Challenge #62, use 'XO' on your LO.  It just naturally fit right in. I painted a variety of different sized chipboard hearts. I added glitter, Stickles, flock and Glossy Accents to a few of them to vary the look and give them different texture.
Here is a closeup of the Tiny Type letter stickers I added to the heart on the border strip.  I also wrote 'xoxo' in the journailing

Here is the card that the inspiration came from
A totally easy and fun LO.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet LO!! I just love how you used the different textures on your hearts!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page with lovely sweet hearts and a cool photo!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. those hearts are so cute!! its a very sweet lo. thanks for joining us at ScrapFit

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS