The Liebster Blog Award

Friday, February 10, 2012

I need to give a big thank you to my friend Cassie.  She nominated my blog for the Liebster Blog award. I was really surprised and very flattered!  I have seen this little badge on some other blogs that I visit, but didn't know anything about it.   




How about a little info about the Liebster Blog award:
"Liebster" is German for dearest, beloved or favorite. The award is given from one blogger to another and is intended to showcase up-and-coming blogs typically with less than 200 followers. It's a chance to get more traffic to their blogs and to share the love and creativity that is out there. There is no evaluation committee or formal process for this award. It is simply peer recognition for your hard work---which is pretty terrific, right?Obligations of receiving this recognition are minimal. Show thanks to the blogger(s) who nominated you by linking back to their blog. Share the Liebster Blog award with other up and coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Post the award on your own blog!


So again, thank you Cassie, and please visit her beautiful blog www.allsmilesandsunshine.blogspot.com, and follow her if you don't already! 


Drumroll please, I am nominating 2 of my friends for the Liebster Award. Both of these women have inspired me tremendously, and when you see their creative works, you'll understand why.
Moongirl-www.happinessequalscreation.blogspot.com   You impress me everytime I see your 2 page speeds.  They are just beautiful
Emeraldvalkyrie-www.myscrapbookevolution.blogspot.com  You are constantly trying new artistic and design ideas and encourage me to do the same.


So go check out their blogs, and follow them (and me!) too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS