It's a SMASH!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I bought a SMASH book and all the accessories today.   I succumbed to the pressure! Well, not really but it was fun to say.   I didn't really need an excuse.  It's something new, so I have to have it.

The truth is, my Mom has been after me to make an album about me with all my likes, dislikes, wishes and adventures.  I know I should do it, but I don't like being the center of attention (well, for long periods of time anyway).  After reading all the SMASH discussion, and thinking more about it, I decided a SMASH book might be a less intimidating way of accomplishing a "Me" album.  We'll see how it goes.  I'll share my journey.

Here is my album.  I couldn't decide between the Red one with the doodle theme or the Black with the Mod theme.
I chose black first.
Here is a close up of the cover with the 6 style descriptions, but I only saw 4 colors, red, black, blue and pink.
Here are all the accessories
 Tape, Tabs, Pockets, Clips and Tags
and a close up of the SMASH pads.  There were 4 themes at the store.  I got Entertainment, Family and Word of Mouth.  I'll add photos of the tags next time.
Here are some of the pages inside.  This is the first page you see.






I don't know where or when to begin, but I'll figure it out.  Wish me luck!



7 comments:

  1. Very jealous! Love the pages in that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do something with it yet? Would love to see pictures! Mine is already have way full :) it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're waiting to see what you've done Devra! You're very creative, so I know whatever you do will be "smashing!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally lovin the smash stuff. Cant wait to see what you do with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not succumbed to the pressure...yet! I think I am not far off! I think I may be the last of the WAORUT girls to NOT have one! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS